Tonaton

MAKEUPHairHair balmTinting balm "Notaton" with bio-gold Toning balm "Notaton" with bio-gold Purpose: coloring, toning Application time: universal Classification: mass market Hair type: all hair types Country TM: Ukraine Made in: Ukraine Toning balm "Notaton" from the brand "Combi" will give the opportunity to give curls a luxurious, rich, intense shade as safely as possible for the hair structure. The tool has a triple effect: delicately colors the strands, saturates the hair structure with a vitamin complex and conditions. Thanks to the unique formula with the addition of vegetable oils, ethanol-glycerin extracts of plants and fruits, the balm gives curls a luxurious shine, incredible silkiness and softness. Bio-gold in the balm maximizes the effect of beneficial components, restoring damaged hair. The tinting agent from "Combi" guarantees reliable protection of the strands from ultraviolet rays, which prolongs the durability of the shade. How to use: use according to instructions T Tonaton he tonic is not bad in quality, but the color does not match, I took the rosewood in the picture a beautiful pink color, as a result: in a bag the mixture is like yogurt, powdery-strawberry color, it just lay on the hair with a red color, it doesn’t smell like pink (one pleases, washed off three times completely I bought a black tonic, it's terrible, firstly, the whole scalp was blue, as if ordinary blue had been poured there, and secondly, I barely washed the bath, this blue had eaten into the enamel while I was washing it off my hair, I had to wash everything with domestos (((.. Maybe other brighter colors are fine, but black definitely isn't.... I treat Notaton with great respect and nostalgia, it was my first tinting balm, and indeed my first hair coloring back in the 6th grade. It's so nice that 20 years later this balm is still produced and in demand. Then I really liked the color, although I note that the balm behaves unpredictably on different hair. My girlfriend laughed for two weeks without a trace, and for six months I went with the color mahogany. Paint over well. The bag is enough for the length of the shoulders. One huge minus - the smell remains on the hair until the next hair wash https://tonaton.ng/s_301-containers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a Nice House for Sale at Kimironko

Property in Rwanda

Sports Equipment in Rwanda