Toyota Vitz 2010 1.0 FWD 3dr Brown

Review of the car owner Toyota Vitz 2010 This car is the second in the family. Was taken for a wife. Prior to that, my wife and I owned one 2005 Nissan Murano. (review on Murano2005 at the link: Review on Nissan Murano, review on Murano2011 at the link: Review on Nissan Murano). Because children are growing, there are more and more circles and one car is not enough ... There was already a big car in the family, so we were considering a small car with a small engine capacity. Bright, fresh. The choice fell on 2 models of Toyota Vitz 2008-2014. (1l) and Mazda Demio 2008-2014 (1.3L). Budget up to 450 tr. First, as expected, we went to the Irkutsk car market. There is a choice, both b / n and with mileage in the Russian Federation. I was glad that the sellers willingly arrange "pokatushki" on asphalt and gravel road, fortunately it is there. After the crash test of both models, “we” liked it (the word “us” is more appropriate here, after all, we bought the car for my wife) Toyota Vitz. It remained to decide on a body of 90 or 110. There were 5 cars in the  Toyota Vitz 2010 1.0 FWD 3dr Brown 110 body on the market. I asked everyone this question: “If I’m going to buy your car, I will definitely“ pierce ”it with a thickness gauge, so tell me what was painted ?!”. Many answered: "One side, there was a sherk, it was blown clean in Japan!" I think, okay, let's check how they blew there ... The auctioneer is not shown, saying that they work directly with Japan through Uncle Vanya. In general, we walked and looked. Then I go to the Internet. I start looking for information on used cars. How to punch an auction by the body number. It turns out that if the car is delivered to the Russian Federation and has not yet passed 3 months, then the auction can be viewed for free, i.e. it is in the public domain. Otherwise, pay 300 rubles and you will be given access to it. So to the topic "blew", there was a very interesting option Mazda Demio in eggplant color, the auction was not shown. I buy auktsionnik and look at the photo ... the car is jammed into a corner specifically. It turns out from this auction the letter "R" or "***" (I don’t remember exactly) means that the car cannot be restored, i.e. for parts. But no, ours take out this car and restore it in Vladik (although it is possible in Japan as well). I don't want to continue. The next option is bright blue Vitz 2009 onwards. mileage is indicated as 84000 km. I am watching the auction house 124000 km. Has dropped out. Yes, if you want, then you can find fault with any car, but I want you not to be deceived or something. This went on for another 2 weeks. Then this Vitz appeared on 11.2010 onwards, 1 liter, burgundy color, 58000 km mileage. I called, the seller himself threw off the auctioneer (just in case, struck it in the internet, everything came together). We come to the market, look, ride, check with a thickness gauge. Everything was fine, after a small discount they took it away. Well, what can you say here. I must say right away, I do not want to offend anyone, but I write as I see this car. Toyota makes classic things for the everyday consumer. Nothing outstanding, but everything is in place, everything is practical, everything is there, everything is taken into account. I liked the front bumper half a muzzle in it, it looks very solid, the radiator grill is not bad. The headlights, straight, so big-eyed, pleased the repeaters in the mirrors and foglights. Not square, moderately streamlined. The color burns in the sun. This is where the admiration for the car begins, knowing that in fact it is a budget option ... With a height of under 2 meters, it is problematic to sit comfortably, but here landing is not difficult either. The steering wheel is vertically adjustable. By the presence of glove compartments, this car is really tailored for girls, I counted 8 pieces. There are many pockets, bottle holders. Controlling the stove, air conditioning, simple and informative, no problems. Clarion radio tape recorder with a reversing camera output. It is possible to play music from a USB flash drive and phone via bluetooth. Column 2, only in the front doors. The panel is all plastic, but the plastic does not look bad. Speedometer, odometer in the middle (I was surprised by the lack of a tachometer, on the 1.3 model there is a tachometer). There is enough space for passengers in the back. The trunk can accommodate a folded stroller and that's it, but for such a car it is quite enough. When driving, nothing in the cabin https://cars45.com.gh/wEUNyInor6TAG8aHCTtf2Jdt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a Nice House for Sale at Kimironko

Property in Rwanda

Sports Equipment in Rwanda