Toyota Corolla 2007

Review of the car owner Toyota Corolla 2007 Good day, everyone. I own a Toyota Corolla car from September 2007 to the present and decided to write a review about it, so to speak, with my final impressions. This is my first own car, but I will try to be as objective as possible. During the period of owning this car, I had several stages - the joy of acquiring, doubts about the correctness of the choice (hello MMT), indifference, satisfaction with the reliability and the desire to replace it. At the beginning of 2007, a Toyota Camry came out in a new body, which I really liked, but there was not enough money for it. When a new Corolla appeared in March, I decided to buy this car for the following reasons - the reliability of the brand, a fresh model that will be relevant for several years, liquidity during the subsequent sale. Of course, I looked at alternatives - Octavia, Lancer, Tiida, Elantra. But I still internally decided to buy a Toyota. The main disadvantage that I noted when I was still sitting in the dealership - it seemed that the interior was somehow fli Toyota Corolla 2007 msy and not reliable (in comparison with the Camry 20 or 30, Prado and Land Cruiser 100). Initially, I aimed at the Comfort (17) MMT package, since there was everything that was originally required and nothing more. But in the car dealership I still wanted a car in a richer configuration and took Prestige (Push Start Feedback on the operation itself will be very boring. Since September 2007 in daily use. Outdoor parking all year round. Mileage 85,000 km. Passed "zero" maintenance and 8 routine maintenance. Of the unplanned breakdowns, only one is a water pump for about 55,000 km. The car itself never failed, it started up in any frost. For all the time I changed 5-6 dimensions and that's it. Operation is mainly city and a little intercity. Now a little philosophy and IMHO. At the time of purchase, I think the car was quite competitive. Classmates, if anything, were superior to her, then not by much. The only real negative is MMT. I learned to be friends with MMT. Where would I go from a submarine. I liked the options that the car possessed as a whole, but that's all. For example I liked Push Start and the light sensor. No rain sensor. I used Smart Entry a couple of times for fun - you still control the central lock remotely via the alarm system. The power of the stove / air conditioner is a definite plus. But the work of climate control is a C grade. I cannot say, like some, that I set 22 degrees and I do not change this temperature either in summer or in winter. Auto warms up very quickly in winter. Of the minuses of winter operation - it tightens the glass from the inside with moisture (mostly rear side ones). And of course, the car does not have any automatic glass adjusters, folding mirrors, parking sensors, repeaters of turns, xenon and lensed optics - since this bucket is not supposed to cost 25,000 USD. made of plastic and tin such a joy. Disappointment befell me when I rode the Elantra in the penultimate body 1.6 automatic. The outside of the car is nothing - a remnant. Inside, I really liked the quality of the cabin. The doors slam gently. Head taller than the Corolla. There is more room in the back. A bunch of automatic transmission engine in city mode is very good. The maximum grade of the 2.0 automatic transmission cost about 22,000 USD in the cabin. The second disappointment was when I read an article in the magazine "Behind the wheel" where the new Corolla and a three-year-old Camry 35 were compared. Then I thought that I could really buy a well-maintained car of a class higher than a three-year-old. The most unpleasant thing was the panic on the forums of MMT owners about the hit for $ 2,000. out of the blue. In a word, in 2008, the impression of the car was with sediment. All the time I was waiting for a pod. And she's still not there. I did initialization a couple of times. Then he gave it up and forgot. I used it for a couple of years as a "robot" :-) Having traveled by car for about 4 years and 70,000 km, I remembered that he never gave me a single unpleasant surprise and fully met all the expectations that were laid down when purchasing it - to buy a new small class car that does not cause problems with reliability. About consumption. In the summer in the city - less than 10 liters, while driving a little faster than the average flow. If you drive sparingly, then you can meet less than 8, but even buses and Kamaz trucks will overtake. If https://cars45.com.gh/wVfRq2yOHgh09lbAmoK9rQuF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a Nice House for Sale at Kimironko

Property in Rwanda

Sports Equipment in Rwanda