Pontiac Vibe 2006 Silver

Review of the car owner Pontiac Vibe 2006 One fine spring day, I thought about renewing my vehicle fleet. That is, to change one awl for another soap only the same, and fell into another J. It all started with deception. On the sales website, in the Toyota Matrix section, I came across an option that outwardly, for some reason, favorably differs from the others presented in this section. I agreed with the seller about a meeting, he turned out to be (as he himself later introduced himself) a ferryman with 15 years of experience, I come, lo and behold, and there is a Pontiac. Well, of course, he rubbed a little that it was the same thing, well, of course, I was a little upset that I wasted my time in vain. I went to look at the second option I liked. It was Matrix that turned out to be there, but for some reason it was black and not gray as it was in the photo, but on the other hand, I learned from this seller where to look at the year of manufacture (the nameplate on the left central pillar), and as the mattress driver assured, all his competitors re-stick these nameplates, and he does not a Pontiac Vibe 2006 Silver ct so abominably. But it didn't matter, because I already fell for Vibe. And I went for the second time to Zeleny Prospekt, where this overseas miracle was demonstrated, lo and behold, the year was 2006 and not 2007, as the ad said. Well, of course he rubbed in a little that the car flew from America to Germany to meet its first buyer for a whole year. In short, I could not resist and bought it. We are sitting with him in the car, he is already slobbering "my" money, I am more comfortable in the driver's seat, lo and behold, and on the odometer there are 65,000 miles instead of the announced 40,000. DID NOT UNDERSTAND !!! I say, but he is not at all hesitating, without looking up from the labors of his unrighteous, with a blue eye and declares that they have there in Germany, at his request, in a car dealership, miles were transferred to kilometers, divided, says 65,000 to 1.6 it will turn out to be 40,000. (even if only smiled bastard) And I think that then you didn't translate Fahrenheit into Celsius, but you didn't say anything, because he already had money counted. The next morning after the purchase, the battery died, while I was changing it, I discovered that the hose from the radiator to the expansion tank was dangling in free flight, and instead of a pimp to which it had to be attached to the tank there was a hole. Apparently she was tilibonized so badly that she was ripped off. It is unclear how he came from "Germany" with such a battery and such a cooling system. And not a single electrician can understand what they have done with the wiring, they generally have eyes on their foreheads from the word Pontiac, and in catalogs zap. parts such a manufacturer does not appear, and the rear drum brakes do not hold a damn thing. For some reason, there is no headlight height adjustment or is it just me? Although compared to the 9-year-old Nissan, which I had the good fortune to own before, Pontiac drives like a car and makes a little quieter noise than Montserrat Cobalier. In general, what I want to say is that here on one of the forums dealers held a good PR campaign in favor of buying new cars from the salon, I join this campaign (let them pay me :)) COMMANDS BUY NEW CARS or keep money in a savings bank because it is cheaper to repair an old car. About the right rudders. Then one uncle said no need to cuddle up to the trucks in a tight one, and then it will be easier to overtake. Beyond the Urals, of course there will be more places, and we have Europioids, if you lag behind the truck by 2-3 hulls, then another truck will stand between you, and as a result you will go back. Author, look for spare parts from Toyota voltz. Bodywork so they are one to one, maybe the same under the hood? Selling a baby rattle with a capacity of 80dB This is called: went for the girls, and woke up with the boys ... Aftor, do you happen to buy a rotten cape at the bazaar? They will also tell you that this is a normal smell from which everyone is unaccustomed. if strangers pay a lot of attention to you, then they either want to hunt you or fuck you. I have the same, only 2002 onwards. the flight is normal. Iron from Toyota Matrix, bodywork from Voltz. In general, go to the Vaibovodov website and you will be happy-)))). https://cars45.com.gh/8JjnldHRNa3RJfuHLtXsvBxR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a Nice House for Sale at Kimironko

Property in Rwanda

Sports Equipment in Rwanda