Peugeot 3008 2020 Gray

➖ Rigid suspension ➖ Problematic electronics ➖ Cold interior ➕ Rich equipment ➕ Quality of finishing materials The advantages and disadvantages of the Peugeot 3008 2020-2021 are identified based on feedback from real owners. More detailed pros and cons of the Peugeot 3008 1.6 and 2.0 diesel and gasoline with automatic and front-wheel drive can be found in the stories below: Now the mileage is only 5,000 km, but I want to share my first impressions, although I understand that the main thing is ahead. I can say for sure that Peugeot invested in this car, that is, there is just space inside. I've read in other reviews from fans of the brand that they don't like the cockpit, but for me it's perfect. The most important thing that I want to notice is how the suspension and steering are tuned, or rather everything together. Despite the fact that this is a crossover, the car drives almost better than the Astra OPS. With overclocking, of course, as well as with consumption, th Peugeot 3008 2020 Gray ey were clearly deceived. Lew 98th and consumption for the entire mileage on average 11.6 liters. The Peugeot 3008 has a lot of nice features, such as full synchronization with Apple and Android, having washed it in the windshield wipers (I haven't refilled washers since the moment of purchase), very comfortable seats. Today I am very pleased with the purchase, I hope that further operation will be without problems. Heard, of course, about this engine, but I hope! Owner's review of the new Peugeot 3008 1.6 (150 hp) with automatic transmission in 2019 It drives well on the highway, overtaking trucks from 90 to 110 km / h is easy. Diesel picks up traction well, if it is necessary to accelerate sharply. Peugeot walks gently, does not goat, though once somewhere in the dark it flew into some kind of joint, got a strong blow on one wheel. The noise of the car is also good. https://cars45.com.gh/jTpKn5nXdap800IDKtIS5ufz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a Nice House for Sale at Kimironko

Property in Rwanda

Sports Equipment in Rwanda