Toyota Camry 2006 2.4 GLi Automatic Blue

Review of the car owner Toyota Camry 2006 8-9 track; 17-18 city on weekdays; 13-14 city at the weekend. l / 100km having put 2 bottles of beer next to the computer and gathered all my writer's attempts into a fist, I decided to write my unfortunate review here This car is quite large, I don't always find a parking space. The ground clearance seems to be normal, but in winter I often scrape the front bumper in the snow in the yards, nothing seems to be scratched. R4 grade, i.e. maximum speed with moving 2.4. The power is quite enough, but the car still does not know how to shoot with such an engine, take 3.5 if you want to compete in this matter. The assembly is Japanese, but there are flaws: the gaps of the trim inside the cabin, the skin is not great, while the music is playing it can creak somewhere and of course the unforgivable crickets in the dashboard. the creak of the panel is a shame, although it squeaks in the RX. I noticed that there are no dashboard creaks in the warmed-up cabin - apparently the plastic is softer than chtoli = But it is che Toyota Camry 2006 2.4 GLi Automatic Blue aper than Mazda6, Tiana and Mondeo, while with a generous bundle, this money is quite worth it. But a very good suspension, eats up all the pits, a torquey engine, a spacious interior and trunk, a bunch of seat adjustments, a built-in sit-changer mp3 for 6 discs at once, a good native xenon, smooth running and agility on the track, a lot of options and electronics. unambiguously, for this money this is the best offer on the market, especially with such reliability. Well, at the end of 2 troubles: 1) gasoline consumption. the computer does not lie, the expense is really high. Super on the highway - 9-10 liters, excellent. But not much in the city. On weekends, when there are no traffic jams, the consumption is about 13-14. But on weekdays, it's horror. consumption 17-18, if it gets very hot it will be even more - 20 (spend gasoline, but do not drive, this is the computer and increases the average consumption). I checked myself on the checks, the computer does not lie - although it pleases. in the summer 2-3 liters less consumption in the city. I checked the engine, everything is normal - such is her consumption. The machine is to blame and the bad firmware of the computer, it's a pity that Toyota does not practice updating firmware for Russia like a Land Rover, for example, or a Peugeot. DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HER DOES 12 LITERS IN THE CITY! 2) in September 2008 I did 30tysch maintenance and changed the front brake pads. THAT cost only 8 thousand with all consumables and work, pads 2200 original work 1100 rubles. I came to a big TO 40 thousand in February. The manager said that this MOT would cost 15 thousand, well, I shrugged, okay, MOT is really big, there are a lot of things to change. I left my car there and went about my business. The manager calls and says that the resource of the front pads is about 2 thousand mileage and offers to replace it. I agree. I come in 3 hours to pick up the car I look at the bill FRONT PADS 4500 (i.e. exactly 2 times more expensive, the dollar could not grow like that) and work 1100r. I wahue, dear edition. Served in Voronezh in the Toyota Center of the company "SP BUSINESS CAR" /. served by some kind of vladimir manager. in short, I will not buy consumables from them. and so for 3 years in the car, nothing broke and did not fly, this is very pleasing. With all the disadvantages, the car is very harmonious, and most importantly - it will never let you down. I regret that we did not have this cool screen with Navi and a camera immediately, as in America, so it would have been in this configuration. Not enough, really in three years you haven’t found something to write in more detail? what can I add? the car did not break down, driving performance has been known to everyone for a long time. https://cars45.com.gh/uOdK0dG60GONFeGpeKosPuxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a Nice House for Sale at Kimironko

Property in Rwanda

Sports Equipment in Rwanda