Infiniti in ghana

Here is such a "miracle" happened today in the parking lot, the taxi driver saw the hell and scratched ( Sadness! Did you indicate in the protocol that you want to be deprived of it? /))))) No =) To hell with it, the scratch is not strong, but offensive) All Bobrov's time is stock. Even last Monday, bad news came. I really loved my former car and many people liked it, so I could not help but write. Monday at 6:50 am ... Read more Most likely, too, something muddies. At stake is a car Last night I saw such a picture ... (I hope there were no passengers there ... but still, how is it possible, especially a bus on an almost empty road ... Good day) I have not written for a long time, somehow I even forgot a little, but here we are with a story about the first accident in a year of owning a car. This case happened about 2 weeks ago. Until the last moment I was delaying the moment when ... Read more 21k for replacing the lever ?! 0_0 ... What time did the lever come out? In the afternoon I walk up to the car, which I parked neatly in my own "not normal" yard in the evening and I see such a picture ... I Infiniti in ghana  was almost numb from what I saw ... it was a shame just like ... Yes, that's all, I've had enough ..., I won't even put it in the yard for an hour - just a parking lot!) Generally a difficult question. Nothing, you have to answer for everything, so everything will be ok) As the saying goes, again "on the sore spot" ... Within a few days, in the courtyard, someone crooked again managed to scratch the same side that was recently hushed up at the entrance to the courtyard, and quickly ... Read more I don’t even know ... although I probably wouldn’t have heard it anyway ... Just wondering in general what is the use of a regular signaling. She at least knows how to do something, except how to close the doors) But in general, that's why I want to put pandora in order to react in time. There are more and more cars, less parking. Yes, it seems to me she only closes the doors ... https://cars45.com.gh/listing/infiniti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a Nice House for Sale at Kimironko

Property in Rwanda

Sports Equipment in Rwanda