Toyota Raum 2006 Blue

Review of the car owner Toyota Raum 2006 Greetings to all motorists! Immediately I ask you not to judge strictly. I am writing a review for the first time. Once reseeding from a Zhiguli to an old Toyota Carib fell in love with the right-hand drive car industry. After that, for my, one might say, short driving experience, I managed to drive the following cars: Toyota Sprinter Carib, Toyota Mark2 Qualis, Honda Odyssey Absolute, Mazda Demio. I got the last one completely tired and after frequent and lengthy investments, I still dared to change the car again. I wanted something unusual. On my budget, the choice fell on either the Hondy Airwave or the Toyota Raum. In Honda, I was attracted by the exterior design and the panoramic roof, while in Toyota I really liked the automatic sliding doors with the absence of the B-pillar and the dashboard. I didn’t dare to go to Vladik for a car, because it was too tiring, and I didn’t allow my vacation. This time it was decided to go to Novosibirsk, where I have relatives (special thanks to them for their help). The mar Toyota Raum 2006 Blue ket in Novosibirsk really turned out to be large, but I was determined to have more choice. There are few run-free cars there now, and the price tags are higher than we would like. All interesting cars made their way through the auction statistics for the reliability of the auction sheets. Of the 30-35 cars, only one Raum was not broken and not with a twisted odometer. And the seller was not going to bargain for this machine. There were no more good options and in the end this Raum was purchased with a small discount in 2006. with mileage 82000km. Outwardly, I did not immediately like the design, but the more I own romka, the more I start to like it. With this opening of the rear doors, getting into the car has become very comfortable. The left door opens with a button from the key fob, from the interior and by pressing the handle itself. There are a lot of options. But I would like to note one small drawback - when refueling at a gas station, opening the door can damage the body in the area of ​​the gas tank. This takes some getting used to. Outwardly, I would attribute tint to the minuses - it is not clear why the manufacturers tinted the side windows, and the rear door glass does not even have a slight tint. The mother-of-pearl color looks very good on this model. As for the interior: I really like the light interior and the layout of the front panel. But I immediately prepared to carefully monitor such a salon. Beauty, as they say, requires sacrifice. I note that the front passenger seat folds very conveniently into a table (you can sit on the second row and stretch your legs). Sitting in the back seat, very often you want to rest your arm, but there is nowhere - albeit small, but still a minus. The big disadvantage of this salon is the impossibility of choosing suitable universal covers (due to the design features of the seats), which would not violate the aesthetic appearance. Sewing to order is expensive. Personally, I decided to do periodic dry cleaning as needed. I was surprised by the oval steering wheel, but this fact, surprisingly, does not bring any discomfort. Also, in comparison with other cars, the climate control control unit seemed very convenient and intuitive. I was pleased with the turquoise backlighting of the panel, from which the eyes do not get tired and which does not get bored. There is a separate conversation about the existing audio system. In Japan, everything worked in her. In our country, for the time being, I only use listening to mp3 discs, radio, and music downloaded to the hard drive. An excellent technique, it’s a pity that we cannot even use half of its capabilities. But the remaining half is more than enough for me. After Mazda, I liked the suspension - it almost silently swallows all the irregularities, is quite soft and brings comfort. Pleased with the engine. With good maneuverability, it shows low fuel consumption. On the highway in the summer at an average speed of 120-130 km / h with air conditioning, more than 7 liters did not go away. A small minus would be the noisiness at high revs. If we talk about the machine, then it works smoothly, flawlessly and its work is practically invisible. Many passengers think that there are 7 automatic transmission steps on the rom, since at a speed of 120, the revolutions do not exceed 3 thousand revolutions. Well done, all are Japanese. I own this car for 4 months. During this time, I d https://jiji.co.ke/komarock/cars/toyota-raum-2006-blue-TLnR4rm086yRnChDdilGUkk.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a Nice House for Sale at Kimironko

Property in Rwanda

Tonaton